Monday, December 31, 2012

How do you go from this to THIS

OK  I got a great Tag for Christmas from a good friend.  Yes I liked her gift a lot but the tag was great.  Here is it.
Isn't it a great looking tag?  You can't see it very good but those trees are off the glitter paper and just pop.

So I am heading to the Stampin Up Leadership Conference in Jan and need to make some Swaps for a really nice Swap.  I have been thinking about it for a long time.  I knew I wanted to use the Cuddles & kisses set in the Spring Mini and had a few ideas. But the night I got this tag I woke up at 2 AM and knew I had my card.  I had to make a few tries but Meigan suggested a ribbon and I love my corner punch and the card just came together.
So how do you like it.  I love it and I did it with just a tag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment