Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Class Reservation Reminder

Just a reminder to get your reservations in for the following classes.







January Techniques Class will be Sunday January 20 1:30 to 3:30 or Tuesday January 22 10:00 AM to Noon. We will be doing a Do It yourself Card Kit.   Cost is $15, free with a $30 order.  Please call or email to reserve your spot by January 15, 2013.  If you would like a kit mailed to you please e-mail me your order and mail a check to me by January 15, 2013.

It’s My Birthday Open House January 27 1:30 to 3:30 PM. Come see some of the things in the Spring Mini and some of the Sale-A-Bration items.  We will have games, prizes and some great make and takes.  Please reserve a spot by January 23. This is a free Open House and would love to see you all here.

Christmas Card Class Sunday February 3, 1:30 to 3:30 PM and Tuesday February 5 10:00 AM to Noon.  2 Designs of Christmas Cards. You can complete 10 Cards for $20. Attend and pay for 5 classes and get the November Class free. Please reserve a spot by January 27, 2013.  If you would like a kit mailed to you please e-mail me your order and mail a check to me by January  27, 2013, you will receive material to make 5 cards of each design, because of Stampin Up policy I cannot include any pre-stamped Stampin Up image, though I will include information on which sets were used in the cards and you can either order the sets on line from my website or from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment