Sunday, January 20, 2013

Preview of February Techniques Class

I know we haven't even had the January Class, but just finished designing the February Class.  Next will be the sneak peak at the Make and Takes for my Birthday Celebration.

I have the Preview for my February Techniques Class.

We will be doing a trifold card.

It open up like this.


So get your reservations in for this class.
Here are the details


February Techniques Class will be Sunday February 17 1:30 to 3:30 or Tuesday February 19 10:00 AM to Noon. We will be doing a project or advance card Technique.   After we do the technique you will be able to create some cards using these techniques.  Cost is $15, free with a $30 order.  Please call or email to reserve your spot by February 10, 2013.  If you would like a kit mailed to you please e-mail me your order and mail a check to me by February 10, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment