Friday, January 11, 2013

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2013 Friday the Rest of the story

OK we are back from the PJ party ( Night General Session) and I hope I have a few minutes to up date you all on the happenings for today.  Don't know how long I will last, as I am tired it was a very long day.  First Shellie came on to  welcome us and we went through a great Video Timeline you can see it here.  http://youtu.be/CjbEBrlEQII  of course all yo that have ever been to an event know that Shellie couldn't be on stage talking about what a difference we make with out shedding a few tears.



Then Sara came on to show a few projects dealing with kits.  She made some great things with the kits. Then she made a great  announcement a new kit just for guys called the "Dude, You're Welcome" kit.

Just some of the cards your man can make.

Numerous prize patrols. Then Bonnie Thurber came on with an even better announcement.  Stampin' Up! will be having a monthly kit which will arrive at your door every month.  Will Start soon.  It is called the Paper Pumpkin and you can see all about it at
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/
Will be $19.95 a month which will include shipping.  You will get a welcome kit the first month which will also include a block for your stamp.  Projects will include cards, 3-D items, home decor, gifts, and may include some exclusive stamps and art work.  Will also include photos and detail instructions. If you sign up by the 10th you will get that months project you will auto renew every month but can cancel at any time.  You can even buy a try it kit from me for $16.95 this one I have to charge shipping on but it will include 2 journals.  Sign up now and put me down as your demonstrator.

Here is a photo of what will be in the try it kit.

Next was a class Ramping Up Your Social Media Presence by Andrea Withers.  Actually 3 Demos gave how they made it on Facebook, Blogs and You Tube.  Was a good class and I will use a lot of their tips. A great Class for Leadership 2013.

Then had a great lunch and I had my Technique Swap got a lot of great cards. I will publish some when I get home.  We then had an afternoon of mini classes by demonstrators.  I went to Using Blogging to Attract New Customers, Connecting with New Customers, Attracting Customers with Youtube Videos, Facebook, Downline coaching and writing Engaging Blog Posts.

Then it was supper and back for the PJ Party.

I will have to say that I did win my first prize patrol and since it looks like we will not be getting make and takes this year I will give the Just Thinking Stamp to the comment winner.

They also announced the Spring Regional
Dallas Feb 16
Calgary March 2
St Louise March 23
Baltimore April 13

Carol and Rosemary say good night from our PJ Party

2 comments:

  1. thanks for taking the time to put up a post while you are at leadership! lots of great info! laura j

    ReplyDelete