Sunday, February 24, 2013

Making Cards on this cold day

After Church today I came back home and edited a video or two and then Kayla's semi-boyfriend came over so I was downstairs making cards and keeping an eye on them.  Thought you would like to see some of the things I created today.

These two I made with the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit. 129306 $7.95  Comes with 8 boxes. They are so Cute.  The fit business cards, gift cards, and they come with 8 note cards that also fit nicely into the boxes.  I think I will fill these up for my next Party and if someone books a workshop/party they can have one filled with goodies.




I made these with the Artisan Embellishments Kit and vintage Verses from Sale-A-Bration.  So different from what I normally do and so fun to create.
With this bundle below you can make over 40 cards and get a free Sale-A-Bration Set of course you will have to get Vintage Verse.


Bundle 1 Makes over 40 Cards:         Location                      Number                       Cost
Crumb Cake Cardstock                      AC Pg 156                  102128                        $6.95
Crumb Cake Envelopes                      AC Pg 160                  107297                        $6.50
2012-2014 In Color Markers              AC Pg 152                  126856                        $14.95
Color Spritzer Tool                             AC Pg 179                  126185                        $12.95
Artisan Embellishments Kit                SM Pg 10                    129328                        $9.95
Linen Thread                                       AC Pg 173                  104199                        $4.50
Vintage Verses Stamp Set                  SAB                            129633                        Free
Total cost for over 40 cards                                                                                        $55.80
Does Not include Tax and shipping
So if you are into the Vintage look just hit my shop now and get enough for 40 cards.

I was also doing some Pop Up Posies but he left before I got any fully done.  So I will work on them in the morning.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment