Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Now is the Time to Join Stampin' Up! and My Team


Now is a really good time to join Stampin' Up! Anyone from the US can join Stampin' Up and my team for 99.00 and get 156.60 of Stampin' Up! products of your choice from the big catalog and/or spring catalog YOUR choice. PLUS you get FREE shipping. So were you wanting the Big Shot and a lot of dies and Impression Embossing Folders.  Order the Big Shot and more for just the price of the Big Shot.
For more information click below.  Have question call or e-mail me.




4 comments:

  1. My Big Shot came today! Yea! Everything else must be coming in another box---so I can't try it out! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun. If you have questions give a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my embossing folders and had fun playing with my Big Shot!

    ReplyDelete