Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Stampin' Up! Catalog

Since this is Stampin' Up!s 25 Anniversary I was expecting a lot from their new catalog which goes live on June 1.  Well last night I got to see a sneak peek at the catalog and it exceeds my expectations.  Some great new stamps and some great new accessories.  I have two i just love and want right now.  We will be selling clay and clay mold, combine that with our re-inkers and we can have buttons in any of our colors.  Then also for all you folks with the Big Shot, you know how the framlits can move when you put them down and we sometimes use tape, well they now have a magnetic platform to hold them in place, that will be the first thing on my list June 1st.

Remember if you would like a free catalog you will need to have ordered from me at least $50 worth of merchandise by April 24.  You can place your order at http://marytrautner.stampinup.net

Great Catalog Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment