Sunday, April 28, 2013

Such a Beautiful Day today

Good Morning,
Today is such a beautiful day, should get to the 70's.  Don is off and we have something to do this afternoon but hopefully will be able to stamp this evening.  I am in a blog hop starting May 10th and I have to get some cards done for that.  I also have my retirement party next Sunday so I want to show off the over 29 sets I have that are retiring (some I have yet to use). It will be a great time.  If you are in the Cheyenne area let me know if you would like to come, it is free.
This week was a big week also in the family.  Meigan was confirmed, we are so proud of her.  She is my camera person and director/producer of our videos.

Here is her photo, isn't she a lovely young lady.

Hope you all have a great day.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment