Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Stampin' Up! New Catalog Open House

Good Morning,
Well it is a cool raining day today.  We need the rain but the 42 degrees is a little cool. I think I am never satisfied with the weather, oh well.

Thought I would show yo the card we will be making in the New Catalog Open House I will be having on June 9 1:30 to 3:30 PM.  It is free, just let me know if you are coming so I have enough supplies to go around.  Please share and invite anyone from the Cheyenne Area that you think might like to come.

Make and Take for Open House
 Also I have some spots left for this month's Christmas Card Class Sunday June 2 1:30 to 3:30 and Tuesday June 4 10:00 AM to Noon Call or e-mail for a spot
Here are the cards we will be doing



Also check back here for a special announcement and video on Friday May 31.  You will love it.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment