Thursday, May 30, 2013

There's A Card Thursday -Never to early to start those Handmade Christmas Cards.

Good Morning,
I have a class every other month that does Christmas cards.  I want to get a head start on this years and not wait until December to get them all done.  So far I have 60 done ( have two sessions for each class).
But since you all should be thinking about those Christmas Cards I thought this weeks There's a Card Thursday should be a Christmas Card.  I will drop one in every once in awhile until December.

I also offer the services of Design and cut for you and I will even help you assemble them.  Then if you really don't want to do your own, you can order your handmade Christmas Cards from me deadline for the order in November 1.  I am sure you will want to do your own so here is the Christmas card for today.




Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment