Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Would You like to See How To Make this Handmade Card?

Good Afternoon Stampers and Crafters,


Would you like to see how to make this Handmade Card?

I have been working on videos for There's A Card Thursday and Tips & Techniques Tuesday.  Would you like to see how to do some type of technique?, Is there a special card you would like to see how to make?  Just leave a comment and tell me what you would like to see or learn about.

I am going to try and start a new posting.  Every Sunday I will be answering questions from you.  Either e-mail me the question at nuhddad @ gmail.com (Take out the spaces) or just post a comment to any of my posts with your question.  I hope I get a lot of questions.  The First Post will be this Sunday May 12.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment