Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stampin' Up!s Seasonal Celebration Catalog coming soon

Good afternoon,
Today I am trying to catch up on a few things and also getting ahead before we go on vacation next week.
We are camping for 2 weeks in Michigan and really looking forward to it.  Or at least somewhat.  We are leaving our oldest daughter home since she has to work.  I don't know about that.  We may have to get a bulldozer in just to get back in when we get home. It will be a teenagers dream two weeks by herself (I hope).

Besides packing the trailer and washing sleeping bags and trying to get all the videos done before I go, I was trying to get the order in for the Seasonal Celebration Mini Catalog. If you would like me to send a catalog to you please send me your mailing address by June 25 you can e-mail it to me at nuhddad @ gmail.com (remove the spaces).  I can't wait to see it even if I have just started buying from the new catalog, I really need some holiday sets.

Back to packing

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment