Thursday, June 27, 2013

There's A Card Thursday - What Beautiful New In-Colors from Stampin' Up!

Good Morning,


Well today is a colorful day so thought I would show you all some of the great new In-Colors that Stampin' Up! has for 2013 - 2015.
The names are also great
Strawberry Slush - Nice Cool Drink
Pistachio Pudding - I can see that on the Picnic Table
Crisp Cantaloupe - great treat for a hot day
Baked Brown Sugar - I think of cookies
Coastal Cabana - a nice blue sea.

I think someone was hungry when they named these colors makes me hungry just playing with them.

To order you all these delicious colors you can just click on the blue flower or head over to my Stampin' Up!  website http://marytrautner.stampinup.net and shop now.

Here goes the video for There's A Card Thrusday.



Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment