Sunday, August 4, 2013

Grandma's Rocking Chair - August 4, 2013 - Getting a Big Shot

Grandma's Rocking Chair Question of the day: I would love to get a Big Shot but they are so expensive how can I get one cheaper?

Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
Not just once but twice this week I was asked this question or a similar one. Let's just say I couldn't get along with out my Big Shot in fact I have two (just in case something happens to one).  I love the Big Shot and how it makes the cards pop.



Both of these cards that we did today in my Christmas Card Class used the Big Shot.  The first one used Framelits and the Santa one used an embossing folder. In fact it is hard to for me to find a card I don't use the Big Shot on. So I believe that everyone should have one if they want one. 

So how can you get an affordable Big Shot?  There are two ways.
1. If you just want the Big Shot and would like to get it for half off.  I would tell you that you could hold a party and if that party is over $400 then you get one item for half off.  That makes your Big Shot $50 plus you would get $65 worth of free merchandise, so you could get some dies and embossing folders for free.  Just give me a call 307 778-6102 and we will set up a party either here in Cheyenne, an Internet party, or a book party.  It is easy and fun.

2.  If you don't think you could get your party to $400 (even though it is easy) and you have the $99 but nothing else to  buy the goodies with, here is a great way to do it.  Sign up to be a Demonstrator (click here to find out more or click here to find out about my special).  For your $99 and no shipping just taxes, you can get $125 worth of merchandise from any of the current catalogs. Not just that your first order in your first 45 days over $150 you get 30% off.  So you get 25% more on your initial $99.  Then you get 30% off all those other goodies you want for your big shot and $25 worth of free merchandise for your $150 order.  Then every order after that is 20% off.  If you don't want to continue being a demo you will be dropped if you don't make your $300 a quarter minimums, they won't take away your Big Shot, they may send you an e-mail to remind you that you need to have $300 in sales a quarter, but no biggie if you don't.  Even better right now until August 31 Stampin' Up! has another special going on if you join you get to pick a free Simply Created Kit.

OptionKit DescriptionItemTotal Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$29.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$29.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
133463
$19.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle
131371
131372
$22.45

Then I also have a special:
I will pay half of your Convention registration for next years convention.  Here is how it works.
You will get one ticket if you are on my team.
You will get one ticket if you join my team from now until the End of February.
You will get three tickets if you promote - go from Associate to Senior Associate, Senior Associate to Supervisor, Supervisor to Senior Supervisor, Senior Supervisor to Manager etc.
If you recruit you will get two tickets for each recruit.

The week before Convention Registration begins I will draw the winner.  I will then pay you 1/2 of the convention registration once you register.  If I get 20 new Recruits I will pay your entire registration.

A lot of specials right now.  It would be a great time to sign up.  Just click here and join now.

So there are two ways that you can get an affordable Big Shot.  I hope that helps you.

If you have a stamping or paper craft question please leave a comment or e-mail me at nuhddad @ gmail.com (remove the spaces around the @)

Happy Stamping
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment