Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - September 24, 3013 - Paper Pumpkin for September

Good Morning,

It is Tuesday already and that means Tips & Techniques Tuesday.  Today we are looking at the September Paper Pumpkin. I just love My Paper Pumpkin.  If you want to order your own monthly Paper Pumpkin just click here and next month you can join us in creating some great things and each month is different.

Here is this months Paper Pumpkin and it is a fun and great kit.


JOIN MY TEAM
I am having a give away.  I will pay half of your Convention registration for next years convention.  Here is how it works.
You will get one ticket if you are on my team.
You will get one ticket if you join my team from now until the End of February.
You will get three tickets if you promote - go from Associate to Senior Associate, Senior Associate to Supervisor, Supervisor to Senior Supervisor, Senior Supervisor to Manager etc.
If you recruit you will get two tickets for each recruit.
The week before Convention Registration begins I will draw the winner.  I will then pay you 1/2 of the convention registration once you register.  If I get 20 new Recruits I will pay your entire registration.
You also can share my room at convention. Depending upon how many we have in the room it is usually split 2 -4 ways. 


No Matter the Reason, to get $125 of Merchandise for only $99, you want to share the experience and fun with someone, You want to make a little bit of extra money. Now is the time to join. Check this out to see why I am a demo. http://marysstampinghappenings.blogspot.com/2013/07/grandmas-rocking-chair-july-21-2013-why.html

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment