Saturday, October 26, 2013

Colorful Saturday - October 26, 2013

Good afternoon,

Colorful Saturday it here.  I am changing it up a little.  No more challenge unless you want to play along.  I really hope Cynthia does as I do love her cards.  Doesn't she do great cards? You can check her blog out here.

I am now just going to do a few cards or projects using a set of Stampin' Up! colors.  I may take them out of the catalog, or if you would like to see how some combinations look together, just comment and I will try them for you.

Today I am suing Cajun Craze and Old Olive.  I am also using two of the sets that are on the 25 stamp sets for 25% off sale.

These are simple and easy cards.

The first one uses the Happy Day Stamp Set



I just love the Smile and the Hello There.

Happy Day
Mary Trautner

Doesn't it just make you want to smile. I really think these colors are great colors for cards for men also.  More muted tones, even though Old Olive is a bright color with Cajun Craze it is more of a richer color.

My Second card uses Oh, Hello another card from the 25 stamp sets for 25% off.


This one uses the Chevrons that are so popular today.


Oh, Hello
Mary Trautner

Isn't that a fun card to look at.  Though I don't know if I would look at it much if I had been drinking I would get dizzy.

That is it for Colorful Saturday.  I hope you like the colors.  If you would like to see a specific color combo just leave a comment with which ones you would like to see.

JOIN MY TEAM
I am having a give away.  I will pay half of your Convention registration for next years convention.  Here is how it works.
You will get one ticket if you are on my team.
You will get one ticket if you join my team from now until the End of February.
You will get three tickets if you promote - go from Associate to Senior Associate, Senior Associate to Supervisor, Supervisor to Senior Supervisor, Senior Supervisor to Manager etc.
If you recruit you will get two tickets for each recruit.
The week before Convention Registration begins I will draw the winner.  I will then pay you 1/2 of the convention registration once you register.  If I get 20 new Recruits I will pay your entire registration.
You also can share my room at convention. Depending upon how many we have in the room it is usually split 2 -4 ways. 

No Matter the Reason, to get $125 of Merchandise for only $99, you want to share the experience and fun with someone, You want to make a little bit of extra money. Now is the time to join. Check this out to see why I am a demo. http://marysstampinghappenings.blogspot.com/2013/07/grandmas-rocking-chair-july-21-2013-why.html

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment