Sunday, October 13, 2013

Grandma's Rocking Chair - October 13, 2013 - Review of 3/8 Ruffle Stretch Trim



I am going to be talking today about the 3/8 ruffle Stretch Trim.

Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
I really like this ribbon, not only because it  stretches but that it is a great looking ribbon. I love to use it to give more dimension to a project.  The top is stretchy and the bottom is ruffled and it just looks great.




See how much dimension it gives the cards.  I love the look with the honeycomb Embossing folder almost looks like they are the same.

This Trim comes in 5 colors; Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.  All the colors are 2013 -2015 In-Colors so this trim will be around for two years, which makes me happy as I will use it a lot during that time. If you haven't tried it you really should at least buy one roll and try it.  If you are like me after buying that one roll you will buy the rest.
Click here if you would like to purchase it.

Though I do have to say I have tried to tie it in a bow and I am not very satisfied with how it looks.  It either stretches to much and looks really tight or I don't get it tight enough and it just falls apart.  If anyone has done a successful bow and has any hints I would love to hear them.  I think if I can get a bow with the stretch on the top and the ruffle on the bottoms that it would be really a great look. as for now I just take a piece fold in half and then put a piece around the middle to form a fake bow.  Looks OK but not what I think it could look like if tied.

Hope you liked this review.  If you have anything you would like me to review or a stampingquestion please let me know. Either leave a comment or e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com

Remember only a week to go on the Special to Join Stampin' Up!

JOIN MY TEAM
I am having a give away.  I will pay half of your Convention registration for next years convention.  Here is how it works.
You will get one ticket if you are on my team.
You will get one ticket if you join my team from now until the End of February.
You will get three tickets if you promote - go from Associate to Senior Associate, Senior Associate to Supervisor, Supervisor to Senior Supervisor, Senior Supervisor to Manager etc.
If you recruit you will get two tickets for each recruit.
The week before Convention Registration begins I will draw the winner.  I will then pay you 1/2 of the convention registration once you register.  If I get 20 new Recruits I will pay your entire registration.
You also can share my room at convention. Depending upon how many we have in the room it is usually split 2 -4 ways. 

No Matter the Reason, to get $125 of Merchandise for only $99, you want to share the experience and fun with someone, You want to make a little bit of extra money. Now is the time to join. Check this out to see why I am a demo. http://marysstampinghappenings.blogspot.com/2013/07/grandmas-rocking-chair-july-21-2013-why.html


Remember that from October 7 to October 21 Stampin’ Up! has a special going on.  You can join my Team for $25.  You do not get the full $99 merchandise but if you have a lot of Stampin’ Up! supplies this is a great way to start your business.  Let me know if you would like more information.

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment