Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - November 5, 2013 - Extended Card using the Circle Card Thinlit Die

Good Morning and welcome to Tips & Techniques Tuesday.  Today I am going to make a card using the Circle Card Thinlit Die.  I love these Thinlit Dies and have been making a ton of cards.  Now I wanted to make a little bigger card but ti still fits into an A2 envelope it is still 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I know some of you also wanted to know how to do it and it really is simple.  So here is the card.



I think I like doing it extended more than I like the normal way. Gives you a little more room to write a message.

Hope you enjoy the video.

Don't forget about this Months Stamping in the Mail Class.
You get the Set Tag It
Three Cards.
Instructions and supplies to make the three cards your self.
to Find out more Click Here.


Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment