Thursday, December 5, 2013

There's a Card Thursday - December 5, 2013 _ Snowflake Soiree Thank You

Good day for a Snowflake card.  We got 6 inches yesterday and last night the low was -35 - Fahrenheit.  I would love to stay curled up in bed today with a good book and hot tea, but I have a ton of things to do, before my last minute Christmas Gift and Card party so I will be working it out today.  I hope it gets warmer than -5 predicted.  Oh well we are lucky to have a good home and heat.

As I was going to do my card yesterday I noticed that I was almost out of Whisper White. I have an order in for it but it hadn't arrived so I changed things up a bit and used an idea from Melody Tess Rollins.  I really love how simple and quick it is.  I need to make about 20 Thank You cards and could probably do them in under 30 minutes, if I only had Whisper White.  For now I will make 4 and use some Very Vanilla.

Here is a peek at the card.
If you would like to receive one of these just put an order in with me. Click Here to get started.


I just love the simplicity.



I really hope you enjoy this card and I may be making a few more like it soon.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment