Sunday, January 12, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 12, 2014 - Stampin' Up! Convention

Grandma's Rocking Chair - What is the Stampin' Up! Convention Like?

Wow have I been getting questions about he Stampin' Up! Convention since the announcement that if you become a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! from July 2013 until the Convention Registration ends you will be able to go to the Stampin' Up! Convention for free.  The Stampin' Up! Convention Registration usually costs about $280. So that is a great deal.  You will still have to get to Salt Lake City and pay for your Hotel but to just get the registration paid for is great.  

So what is the Stampin' Up! Convention like.  It is a fun time of new friends, old friends, Stamping, Free Stamps, learn new techniques, classes, look at new products.  I call it the 3 - Fs, Food, Fun and Friends.

I have met friends their that are still good friends and we keep in touch.  Some I still room with when we go to convention or leadership.


Samples - so many that you can't take it all in and you wonder where they come from.







What I really Like is the Demonstration on techniques and projects by the Stampin' Up! Staff including Shellie and her daughters.  They have great projects.





You also get to hear and see new products coming soon.




There are a ton of great places to eat and Stampin' Up! loves to provide goodies.


And did I mention Free Stamps and other things.  These are what I got this last year.


You get to meet thousands of stampers and you get to Swap cards with others.





I love Convention and I know you will to.  So head over to the Join my Team or Click here to get your free Stampin' UP Convention Registration.  Pay $99 to Join Stampin' Up and get $125.00 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise plus $280 Convention registration.  You can't beat that  $99 for over $400 worth of fun.

Happy Stamping
Mary









No comments:

Post a Comment