Monday, January 20, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 20, 2014 - People Like You Stamp Set Review

Grandma's Rocking Chair Review - People Like You Stamp Set (133215)

I will have to admit that when we Demonstrators could pre-order from the occasion mini catalog I did not order this set.  I liked the look of it.  Thought it would be great for water coloring but didn't like that it was just once stamp - the saying was not separate, and really didn't like that it was only wood.  I had made a vow to myself that I would not order any more wood sets as I don't have much extra room.  But it kept calling my name and I really loved the saying and I thought I would be able to mount it on Clear Mount Cling.  So I ordered it.  I love it even more than I thought I would.  It cam on Thursday and I just had to play with it.

I used it on the Watercolor Wonder Note Cards and I am so glad I have both.  If you want to punch out the saying with the Decorative Label Punch you can use the markers to just do the saying and also punch towards the side of the cardstock.   I have a lot of ideas for this stamp set and you will be seeing a lot of it soon.  

Price: $12.95
The People Like You Single Stamp says it all: "The world is a better place because of beautiful people like you." Coordinates with the Decorative Label Punch and the Watercolor Wonder Suite. This limited-time stamp is only available from January 3 through May 31, 2014, so order yours today! Available only in wood-mount.

Head over to my website to order yours http://marytrautner.stampinup.net

Happy stamping
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment