Thursday, January 30, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - January 30, 2014 - Star or Sun Burst Card


So today as I promised on Tips & Techniques Tuesday we will be putting together a card with the Star/Sun Burst technique.

This card went to a very good friend when she started her new job.

I really like this technique and it is really good because you can do a bunch of bases and then just pop them on cards with a focal point or saying and you got a card.  I will have keep some in my fast card box.

This post will be a little short as I am scheduling it as I have to bring Kayla to the Denver Airport and her flight leaves at 7:30 AM which means we are out of the house by 3:30 AM.  But check back here on Friday as I will be part of the Stampin' Addicts Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop.

Hope you enjoy the video.




Remember to get those orders in for your Sale-A-Bration freebies.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment