Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - January 28, 2014 - Starburst or Sunburst Technique

First off let me just say -

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday Dear Mary
Happy Birthday to Me.


Yes today is my birthday, but I am not going to tell you how old I am, but my daughters think I am older than dirt.

I do enjoy Birthdays as I love to party.  I have a friend whose Birthday is also today and she is way older than I am.  We met at our gym taking an exercise class and I just hope in 20 years years I am still doing what she is doing being 30 years older than I am.  Happy Birthday Tess.

Today is also Tips & Techniques Tuesday and I will be showing you how to do the Sunburst or Starburst technique.  I have heard it called both so I really don't know which is the right name.  It is a fun technique and this one uses Designer Series Paper - there is another one that uses ink which I will show you later - and makes a great background.  On There's A Card Thursday I will make some cards using this technique for you, so check back on Thursday.

Today is also the START OF SALE-A-BRATION.  I will show you some things you can do with the free items you can get during Sale-A-Bration after the video.  


Well then let's get to the video




Sale-A-Bration
This was made with the Good as Gold Sale-A-Bration item (133512)



SHOP
During Sale-A-Bration, you can choose any of the brochure's exclusive products with each $50* purchase.

This year we've made it easier than ever for you to get your free products. The Sale-A-Bration brochure features seven bundles which are each priced around $50--perfect to earn a Sale-A-Bration freebie. You don’t need to purchase the bundles any $50 order from on-line only, Annual Catalog, Occasion Catalog or the Sale-A-Bration Brochure qualifies you for a free Sale-A-Bration item.


*Excluding tax and shipping
This uses the Sweet Sorbet paper, Sweet Sorbet accessories pack, Decorative Dots embossing folder and You're Lovely Stamp set.



HOST
For Parties $300 or more you get an extra $30 in hostess rewards.  So if your Party is $300 - $399 instead of $50 you will receive $80.


JOIN
Join Stampin' Up! and for $99 you will receive $150 worth of merchandise and you get to pick what it is. Click Here to join. 

Have a great Stamping Day today
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment