Saturday, January 18, 2014

What have I been doing this weekend?

Well today started out with a trip to the gym.  Don missed Wednesday and wanted to make it up, so I went with.  I can now say that I am still a day ahead of him.  Had a good work out and almost went into the Zumba Class.  If I had know it was Zumba when we got in I would have but they were almost done when I realized it.  Oh well maybe next weekend.

So we got home and did a few things.  I then dropped Don off at work and headed home.

Decided that I wanted to get a few things done and had to prepare for my Techniques Class for tomorrow.
We will be doing the Hexagon Star Card for Techniques this month.

I also had to come up with some things for my February Parties so I have a pre Valentine card done for our make and take.

This will be the Make and Take before Valentines Day.  Do you like it?  Would you like to make it for your Party?  Let's set a date?

I then recorded a few video's and did some cards for them.


Can you guess what we are doing in these?

Then I had to do a Birthday Card for a dear Uncle. 
I love the New Hexagon Hive Framelit

I also worked on the Spiral Flower die so I could get it right.
I am getting better at it and should have a video on it soon.

Then we picked up Don and went out for Dinner at a local Mexican Restaurant.   So I had a great day.

Head over to my Website to order your supplies to make these cards.  Just click here

I hope your day was as good as mine.

Don't forget the special for joining my team.  I would help you have a great day like this.

Would you like to get Free Stamps? Would you like to learn new Stamping Techniques?

Do you know one of the greatest things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to attend their yearly Stampin' Up! Convention.  They give away free stamps, have great classes, teach you some great techniques and you get to stamp and party with 1000's of other stampers.  This year you could go for free, registration will be free to you usually around $280.  Just for joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator.  Click Here to Join  To Join is $99 and you will be able to order $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! merchandise you would like.  It is a great deal as you will then receive a free registration to the Stampin' Up! convention July 17 -20 in Salt Lake City.


Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment