Monday, February 3, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - February 2, 2014 - Review Glimmer Paper



Grandma's Rocking Chair - Review of Stampin' Up! Glimmer Paper

I love the Glimmer Paper.  It comes in three colors:

At first when I saw it I thought it would be getting glitter all over, just like the cheap stuff I had gotten from that big M store.  Since I really love glitz I got some.  Silver is the first one I got.

It comes 2 sheets (12 x 12) to a package for $4.95 so not to bad a price.

I took it out and took a punch out and punched expecting to have it crumble and most of the Glitter coming off, but no that was not the case. it punched beautifully.

I had to create more with it.  So I did.

Then I learned that you could color the Silver Glimmer paper and I was then hooked.  I had to have more and more.  My only complaint about this Glimmer paper is that then don't put more than 2 sheets in a package.









Yes it does shed some but not bad and it does not leave bald spots on the paper.  It does not crack when punched or cut out with the Big Shot. It is nice and thick and beautiful.  I love it.  
Here is what Stampin' Up! says about Glimmer Paper.
Paper, Glimmer

Features & Benefits
 Permanent sparkle
 Paper embedded with small pieces of glitter
 Glitter won’t brush off or flake off, so there’s no clean up
 2 sheets per package
 12" x 12" sheets
 Can be cut using Bigz and Originals dies
 Cover-weight paper

 Contains acid; not recommended for use in scrapbooks

If you are like me and you love Glitz make sure you order some of this great paper.

Happy Stamping
Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment