Sunday, February 9, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - February 9, 2014 - Sale-A-Bration

Grandma's Rocking Chair Question - Tell me how Sale-A-Bration Works?  How can I get that Stamp set it says it is $13.95?

Sale-A-Bration is a great time it is the way Stampin' Up! says thank you to all their customers.  There are three ways this year that they say thank you.

1.  If you spend $50 in product you can receive one of 13 items for free.  Check out the brochure starting page 10. This year in the brochure they also included some suggestions for you to get to that magical $50.  But you don't have to order any of those bundles you just need to order $50 worth of products from Stampin' Up!, and one of those great items can be yours for free.  Even though they say that $13.95 for clear Petal Parade, you can not buy them, it is only the price that they say it would be worth if you could buy them.  So if you really want that banner punch, and Banner Blast you will need to order $100 worth of merchandise to get both of those.  Now is the time that I usually stock up on all the cardstock I need, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, ink refills and anything I really think I want so I can get as many of these items I can.  So don't ask me how many I have gotten so far, I don't want my husband to know.  I look at them and then I put a list together in order of which ones I really want, of course it is usually all of them.



2. If you Host a Party and the party sales are more than $300 you get an extra $30 in Hostess Dollars.  For a $300 party you usually get $50 in Hostess Rewards but during Sale-A-Bration you will get $80 of which you can use on any products in the Catalogs or on-line items.  If your party is $400 you usually get  $65 during Sale-A-Bration you will get $95 plus that one half off item.  Hostessing a party is a great way to get some good stuff.  A $400 party will get you the Big Shot for $49.97 and then you would also get $95 worth of other items.  I have a couple of dates still open call and set up your party now.




3. Join Stampin' Up! and my team and you will get to choose $150 worth of products for only $99.  Normally you get to choose $125 when you sign up but now you get $150 and you get to choose what you get, no standard kit, no standard products (other than business supplies) your choice of $150 worth of products.  Your first order in the first 45 days you will get 30% off your order from then on 20% off every order.  You can do it as a business and earn money to pay some of those bills or just get that 20% off your stamping habit.  let me know if you really want to join.

So there you have three ways to save during Sale-A-Bration.  Have fun buy stamps and earn new and exclusive items.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment