Thursday, February 13, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - February 13, 2014 - Hexagon Hive Birthday Card



There's A Card Thursday is a great, fun Card.  I did one for a very Special Uncle's Birthday and after I did it I sent it right away - yes I was late sending it- so I did not get a good photo of it.  I then made another one for my Nephew and got a photo of that one.


I think it is so cool.  I want to also do a Thank You and may do that if I have time next week.  Wait I won't have time since Don and I are heading to Death Valley for our 25th Anniversary trip next week.

Before I hear Death Valley WHAT?  This is where Don and I met.  I was a Park Ranger and he was a Deputy Sheriff in Death Valley all those years ago.  Really I hope it hits at least a 100 while we are there so I can warm up,  I have been so cold.  We do love the Valley and it will be good to see how it has changed and not changed.  Wild Rose and Artist Palette here we come.

Well back to this weeks There's A Card Thursday.  I will try to get some more of these done and show you some different ones.  I think a White on White would look really cool.

Hope you enjoy this weeks There's A Card Thursday.



Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration for every $50 worth of Merchandise you order you get a free Sale-A-Bration Item.  Check out all the great Stampin' Up! items here.


Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment