Sunday, March 30, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - March 30, 2014 - Review Silicone Craft Sheet

Grandma's Rocking Chair Review - Stampin' Up! Silicone Craft Sheet

What did I do before getting these sheets.  I used file folders, paper plates and ruined a few tables.

I just don't know how I hot glued before these, I just love them.

Price: $5.95

Easily assemble embellishments! Drop a dot of adhesive on the sheet and have both hands free to assemble. Let glue dry completely, then pop embellishment off the sheet. 1 sheet. 6" x 6". Works with any of our adhesives.

I love them.  You glue on them and even with the Liquid Multi-purpose glue it is great.  It dries on it and you just peal it off, no sticky mess.

Hot glue on it.  Put down a blob of hot glue start sticking things on it like flower petals Scallop flowers let it cool for a few minutes then lift off.  You have everything attached and a flat bottom. want to make those cute icicles no problem use the Silicon Craft Sheet.  

I do have to admit that I actually put a strip of Sticky Strip on it and I had a hard time getting it off the Silicon Sheet, I had to rub it off first with my fingers and then with my Adhesive remover, it came off but don't think I would do it again.

Here is what Stampin' Up! says about the Silicone Craft Sheet.

Silicone Craft Sheet
Features & Benefits
Easily assemble embellishments—just put a dot of adhesive on the sheet and use both hands to assemble the embellishment, then pop it off the sheet when the glue is dry
  • Nonstick
  • Heat resistant silicone
  • Reusable
  • Easy to clean
  • 1 sheet
  • 6" x 6"
  • Translucent gray

FYI
Unlike most nonstick craft sheets, ours is translucent, not opaque. If you’re not sure how big to make your accent or if the placement needs to be precise, place the craft sheet over your project as you assemble the accent. You’ll see exactly where it will go.

I have four of them and when we use them for projects everyone wants their own.  It is so cool to put hot glue, Crystal effects, Multi-purpose liquid glue down and then just lift it off.

These are just some of the flowers and items I used the Craft Sheet for.  I can do them so much faster and easier.





You just got to get one.  Click here to place your Stampin' Up! order and include at least one or two Silicone craft Sheets on it.

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment