Thursday, March 13, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - March 13, 2014 - Watercolor Wonder and Countless Sayings Birthday Card


OK   I know I really lover the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards and Envelopes and you are probably pretty tired of all the cards I have done with them, but this card is so cute.

I really like the new Photopolymer set Countless Blessings 1 and 2.  For this card I used Countless Blessings 2
 

I really love these sets, they are so much fun.  The card you will see takes only a few minutes to complete and really is a great looking card.  Easy and Cute.

I hope you like this one and I will try not to use the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards again, but I can't promise as I love them.


)

Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration
Until March 31, 2014

SHOP
During Sale-A-Bration, you can choose any of the brochure's exclusive products with each $50* purchase.

This year we've made it easier than ever for you to get your free products. The Sale-A-Bration brochure features seven bundles which are each priced around $50--perfect to earn a Sale-A-Bration freebie. You don’t need to purchase the bundles any $50 order from on-line only, Annual Catalog, Occasion Catalog or the Sale-A-Bration Brochure qualifies you for a free Sale-A-Bration item.


*Excluding tax and shipping





If you have questions please let me know.

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment