Thursday, March 6, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - March 6, 2014 - Heartfelt Card


Today's Card is really not a card.  Well it is a card but it came from the Heartfelt Banner Kit for Sale-A-Bration.  I love that kit and when I had left overs I decided to make a card and I actually loved making the cards they are easy and so very elegant.

So today I am showing you a fast easy card from the Heartfelt Banner Kit.  Remember the only way to get this kit to make some great cards is to order $50 worth of merchandise and you can get it free.  To order go to http://marytrautner.stampinup.net or Click here


Doesn't it just pop.




I made another one with the See Ya Later Stamp set.

I also have to tell you all some good news.  Remember that trip coming back from Jackson WY in the ground blizzards.  Well I will tell you it was worth it.  Kayla did get the scholarship.  She will be going to Michigan State University next year.  I am so proud of her.


Just a few more days to order your March Stamping in the Mail Class.  Remember this month is  Regarding Dahlias.



Just email me at marysstamping at gmail.com to sign up.  Check out the Stamping in the mail page for all the details.  Hurry this is a great set and I have three ways for Stamping in the Mail Class $39. will get you the Wood Mounted set, $33 will get you the Clear mount Set and I have a new Option $17 which will get you the three cards, Instructions and supplies to make your own cards.  All three options include the three cards, instructions and supplies.

Check back tomorrow for a great Blog Hop.  Hidden Treasures.

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment