Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - March 25, 2014 - Card Bases

Today on Tips and Techniques Tuesday we will be making different card bases.

I will be showing you how to make three different card bases even though two are the same size.

One is the regular 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and the other is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 but cut a different way.


Then will show you a common what I call gift card our 3 x 3 card.


I know this is very simple but sometimes we should just visit the basics.  I also have some new stampers that really need to know what a card base is and how to make the.  I hope you enjoy this video.




Don't forget this is your last week to order and receive your Sale-A-Bration free items.  So head over to http://marytrautner.stampinup.net and order what you need and get your free items.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment