Friday, April 18, 2014

Free Shipping from Stampin' Up!


Free Shipping on all Orders (not expedited) from April 21 - 25.  Just in time for the retirement list to be announced on April 21.  Order all those items that are retiring and get them shipped for free.  Get that wish list ready to shop on the 21st.  

Retirement Contest
Every year I have a retirement Contest. Nothing Special just some fun and you can win some nice prizes.

Send me by E-mail, IM, or even in the comments of this post 25 sets you think will be retiring and the person who guessed the most will win the Stamp Set It's the Thought, plus some other goodies.  If there is a tie I will Randomly select the winner but the other ones will receive a set of hand made cards from me.  This year I want to try something new also.  If you send in your 25 guess and you have purchased from me one of the sets on your list and it is retiring you will also receive a gift from me.
So three ways to win.
1. Send in a list of 25 guess and get the most right on the list and win.
2. Be a tie with the 25 Guess with the most right and win
3. Guess a set that is retiring and you bought that set from me you also win.
All Entries must be in by April 20th at Noon. e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com, IM me at my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/MaryTrautnerStampinUp , or place a comment on this page with your 25 guesses.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment