Monday, April 14, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - April 13, 2014 - Paper Piercing Packs

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Reviewing Paper Piercing Packs.
I will have to admit I have not used these very much.  I think I have done maybe 3-4 cards using these.  Though I have all the sets and really think I would like them. I store them in my embossing and tool draw, with my mats, my heat gun, my paper piercer and they get down to the bottom and I really don't see them.

Today I was cleaning my stamp room, well I really was moving everything out of it so we could have the carpet cleaned.  While I was hauling everything out I went through a lot of my stuff to see if I could lighten the load for our upcoming move.  I found all of my Paper Piercing templates again and I fell in love all over.  I can see how to use them to make great cards, highlighting stamps and punches and also framelits now.  I have so many ideas.  I think the heart one would be great to use to highlight a Shape card.  I really want to get out and try them again.  I have to wait until the carpets are cleaned and I have time to play.  I have to make a few more videos so you may see one or two using the Paper Piercing Packs.

Here is a card I made using the Butterfly from the Occasions Paper Piercing Pack.

There are three Packs

Essentials Paper Piercing Pack.


Festive Paper Piercing Pack


Occasion Paper Piercing Pack

If I was just starting out I think the first one I would get would be the Essentials Pack.I think for starting out that one has the most useful designs.

Have you used any of the Paper Piercing Packs?  Let's see your cards using them.  Just post a comment with the link to your Pinterest card.

Thanks for visiting today.  I can't wait to create again.

Don't forget the Retirement List contest.

Retirement Contest
Every year I have a retirement Contest. Nothing Special just some fun and you can win some nice prizes.

Send me by E-mail, IM, or even in the comments of this post 25 sets you think will be retiring and the person who guessed the most will win the Stamp Set It's the Thought, plus some other goodies.  If there is a tie I will Randomly select the winner but the other ones will receive a set of hand made cards from me.  This year I want to try something new also.  If you send in your 25 guess and you have purchased from me one of the sets on your list and it is retiring you will also receive a gift from me.
So three ways to win.
1. Send in a list of 25 guess and get the most right on the list and win.
2. Be a tie with the 25 Guess with the most right and win
3. Guess a set that is retiring and you bought that set from me you also win.

All Entries must be in by April 20th at Noon. e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com, IM me at my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/MaryTrautnerStampinUp , or place a comment on this page with your 25 guesses.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment