Thursday, April 24, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - April 24, 2014 - Another Hip Hip Hooray Card

Again today I needed a fast card.  I went to the Hip Hip Hooray Kit and made a great fast card.

Here is information about the Hip Hip Hooray Kit
Price: $19.95
Why get your cards at the store? You’ve got 20 cards at your fingertips. They’re thoughtful, they’re beautiful, they’re handmade, and they take just minutes to make! The Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit contains everything you need (minus scissors) to create 20 beautiful cards for a variety of occasions. The kit is excellent for people who are just getting started as papercrafters, and also makes a great gift!

The Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit includes:
* Cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards
* Twine, clips, and adhesive die-cut embellishments
* Three-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set & clear stamp block
* Stampin Dimensionals
* Basic Gray Stampin’ Spot (mini ink pads)
* Full-color instructional brochure

I really love this kit for cards I need in a hurry or if you are new to stamping and would like to make cards.  Sometimes I just need a card and don't want to get everything out and here even when making a video I had a card ready in under 5 minutes. It was hand made and far better than a store bought one. 

Hope you enjoy this video.


Get your Free Stampin' Up! 2014 -2015 Catalog.

Don't you love a new catalog?  I love to feel it in my hands,  I love to look at it all the time.  I love to mark it up with what I have and what I want.  So I love the time when it comes out.  Being a Demonstrator has it's advantages we usually get to see it first (one of the reasons I became a demo). I have been ordering catalogs for my customers to be delivered to their homes all evening today, free from me to you - only catch is you have had to order at least $50 worth of merchandise with me in the past year (You still have time to do that until April 26 this year).  Stampin' Up! will start mailing them out May 1, that does not mean you will get them the next day but you should have them well in advance of when you can order from them on June 2.  You may place an on-line order with me at http://marytrautner.stampinup.net or click here. All orders must be placed by Noon April 26 so that I can get the orders for the catalogs in.  If you do not want to order but would still like a catalog delivered to your home until April 26 it will be $5.50, let me know your e-mail and mailing address and I will send you a Pay Pal Invoice for the amount.  After April 26 it will be $5.50 plus $5.80 for mailing, as I will be mailing from my house after that time.  So hurry and be the first on your block with the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.

Happy Stamping
Mary

1 comment: