Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - April 15, 2014 - Alcohol Reinker Technique

Today I will show you another technique using glossy card stock, rubbing alcohol and re-inkers.  I just love this technique as it turns out different every time. You can use the same colors of re-inkers, make circle each time but the outcome is different every time.

I also used this technique when I was a Girl Scout Leader, the girls just loved this technique.  It really is fun and the girls can make so many different patterns.

You can use this technique with Glossy Card Stock, Photo Paper or even Whisper White Card Stock.

You really should try this technique as I think you will have a great time.

I hope you really enjoy this video.



Don't forget that today is the last day to enter my 1000 You Tube Subscriber Contest.
I have 1000 Subscribers to my YouTube Channel.  I am having a free give away.  All you have to do is watch the video and then write a comment on the video over at my YouTube Channel http://youtu.be/7R-hGExAHkY

Have a great week.
Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment