Sunday, May 18, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair -May 19, 2014 - What are you going to buy from the new Catalog?

Grandma's Rocking Chair Question - What are you getting from the New Catalog?

Some of the new catalogs have been showing up in folks mail boxes and they are getting their wish lists ready.  I have also had a few questions on what are you going to get first from the new catalog.

Well being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! has some advantages and one is that we get to pre-order some of the things in the new Catalogs.  So  I already have my first order and I have been playing with it.  If on the next catalog you would like to be able to get your stuff before anyone else just join my team.

So it was easy to say this is what I ordered.
 Stamp Sets:
Something to Say
Sea Street
In this Together
Blended Bloom
Accessories:
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blendabilites Markers
Edgelits File Tabs
Stampin Write Markers In Color 14-16
Adhesive Fast Fuse
Card Stock and Classic Ink Pads In Color Kit 14 -16
Satin Stitched Ribbon 3/8 Lost Lagoon and Tangelo Twist
Designer series Paper Maritime, Moonlight and Lullaby

In Fact I have already put in a second order.

Stamp Sets - Work of Art, Project Life Point & Click.
Accessories:
Framelits Project Life Cards & Labels
Memento Ink Pad
Blendabilites - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana and Old olive
Project Life- Photo Pockets, Card Collection , Accessory Pack and Corner Punch

Now are you interested to see what I did with these?




I am working on a Project Life item and will have that done this week.  I have a few more cards I am working on and will also get them up soon.  

Now wouldn't you really like to get these early?  Just join my team by Clicking Here.

I am also doing a series of Videos with the new Stampin' Blendabilites - our alcohol markers.

Join some of my upcoming classes to use some of these products.

I have a listing of the some of the stamp Sets I will be using in the upcoming Stamping in The Mail Classes  all new ones in this new 14 - 15 Catalog.
Here goes the sets I will be using:
 Sea Street,
Age Awareness,
Pictogram Punches,
About the Label,
Honeycomb Hello,
Garden Party,
A happy Hooray,
Bordering Blooms,
In this Together,
Flamingo Lingo

They are not in any order and I will use one or two from the Mini Catalogs also.

Some of you may not have gotten your catalogs yet so you will have to imagine what each of these sets are.

If you need a catalog I will be happy to send you one for $5 plus Shipping. E-mail me.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment