Monday, May 26, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - May 25, 2014 - Fancy Foil Designer Vellum

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Review of Fancy Foil Designer Vellum

I really love this paper or vellum.  It comes in 2 colors silver and gold.


Three designs Strips, Polka Dots and Hearts.


Here is what Stampin' Up! has to say about the Silver Foil Vellum

Price: $10.95
How did we make vellum sheets even better? We embossed them with gold foil designs!

■ 9 sheets: 3 ea. of 3 single-sided designs
■ 12" x 12"

■ Acid free, lignin free

The only problem I see is how you attach it.  You see above I attached it by SNAIL.  It showed through.  So if you use SNAIL or glue dots make sure that you put it under the gold or silver so it does not show through.  You can use special Vellum tape but I find you can still see it. So I try to hide it. 

I think it looks really elegant and so classy.

It is in the new Catalog on Page 193 so Make sure you get a few packages of it.  

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment