Friday, May 23, 2014

Some of my weekly creations and a reminder about the Great Retirement Sale

Didn't want you to miss out on this great sale.  Some things are up to 50% off.  Click here to see all the great deals.

I also wanted to share what I have been working on the last few days.


One of the first sets you should get is called Work of Art Page 165 (Wood 134111, Clear 134114).  I am showing off the new In-Colors.  Colors aren't the best as my light box had a burned out blurb and I can't find a clear white one.  I do love the new colors and I do love this set.




I was also working on my graduation cards.  This is a pop up card, just like the card in a box but you can put a gift card in the box.  This high schools colors were gold and black, so used the gold foil paper and black embossing, or basic black card stock and gold encore ink.


Happy Stamping 
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment