Thursday, May 1, 2014

There's a Card Thursday - May 1, 2014 - Graduation Card

My oldest Daughter this year is Graduating from High School.  I am so proud of her.
This is her and her prom date.

I wanted to do something special for her Graduation. We haven't been on great terms for the last 6 years but things are starting to smooth out so I really wanted to make her Graduation special.  I didn't know if she would want me to make her announcements but I really wanted to.  So I made a trial one and she was thrilled in fact she said "Ma they are great, so different no one will have any like this,  I love them."  So making 100 is not that hard.  I hit a home run.

I found this Card from Mary Rindal at http//maryrindal.com and thought it would be a great announcement card.  So I have made about 75 and have 25 more to go.  They do take another $.21 to mail because of the brad. 



I hope that you like this video and card.  I know Kayla does and that is the most important.




Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment