Thursday, May 15, 2014

There's a Card Thursday - May 15, 2014 - Venetian Romance Sun Burst

I did this card for my Retirement Open House and everyone loved it so I thought I would show you all how to do it.  It uses the Retiring Paper Venetian Romance.  I really love that paper and it really just pops when you sponge it.

In the Video I made a Thank you Card instead of Happy Day.

I am so sad that the Fun Flower Die is retiring I really love that die.

Hope you enjoy the video.


Join My Team Favor

I also have a big favor to ask.  Stampin' Up! is having a new program going on where Demonstrators are going to be chosen to help design new products and events I would like to apply for it but I do need at least 1 more person on my team. to apply for it.  To be a Demo it is $99 for $125 worth of merchandise you pick out.  You get to pre-order from catalogs, get to go to the Stmapin' Up! convention with Stmapin' up! paying your registration fee.  You get the look at all new products. You get 20% instant income from what you buy or sell. You get to be on my team.  You will not have to sell anything you can just buy for yourself or you can sell and get to go on cruises and trips for free.  Please help me obtain my goal of being able to apply for this position, by clicking here and joining my team.

Happy stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment