Thursday, May 29, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - May 29, 2014 - Work of Art Thank You

 This week I am using a new Stamp Set called Work of Art (Wood 134111, Clear 134114.  You can order it starting June 2.  I just love this set and it makes some cute and fast cards.  You will see me using this set on Friday at the Stampin' Addicts In Color Blog Hop Stop by Friday and see the new In-Colors and a some great stamping.

I am sure you will be seeing a few more videos with this set.  I just love it.

It is also a great set to use with the Stamping Off Technique.

Here is another card I made with the set and same new In-Color Mossy Meadow.



I hope you like this video and remember you can order this set and new color after noon on June 2 Just Click Here




Did you enjoy it?
Hope you did.
Check out this.  Now is the time to join my team.  I really need one more person on my team to be able to apply for a great opportunity with Stampin' Up!


For the next month, new recruits that join Stampin' Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value.)
  
Dates: May 28 - June 30, 2014

Notable Items:

This offer is only good until June 30, so take advantage while you can!

During this offer, the special $50 starter kit will also be accompanied by $55 in free products; the regular $99 starter kit is also still available.  Click Here to join my Team.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment