Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - May 6, 2014 - Home Decor Picture Frames and Designer Series Paper

Today I am going to show you a quick and easy way to make your walls beautiful.  As some of you know we are in the process of selling out house.  Our stagers wanted all personal photos off the walls and said to use something "Neutral" in the frames, they suggested fabric.  Well I didn't have fabric that I wanted to cut up but I am a paper hoarder and have tons of Designer Series Paper.




I had a lot of folks ask about it and even my Realtor wanted me to make some for her.  The stagers are coming back to see all the different Designer Series Paper we have and want to make some of their own.

I had some folks even want to buy them.  The Frames are the most expensive items the frame with the black and white Designer Series Paper cost about $35.  I used two sheet of Paper for that one less than $2.00 for that.  The longest it took was picking out the paper and putting it together was just a few minutes.

I thought I would show you all how to do your own. Hope you enjoy it.


Check out all the Designer Series Paper here and make your own.

I get my copy of the new Catalog today so expect to see some special items coming out soon.

Happy Stamping 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment