Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - June 17, 2014 - New Embossing Folders


As you all saw last week I got some new goodies from the new Stampin' up! Catalog.  I have so loved some of the things I have gotten, especially the new embossing folders.
Would you like to see some of the new embossing folders?  Well let's  first look at the video and then closer at the embossing folders..

Here is the video I hope you enjoy it.



So now let's look closer at the folders.

Zig Zag

Price: $7.95

Transform your cardstock with a raised, textured design. 4-1/2" x 6-3/16".

Price: $7.95
Transform your cardstock with a raised, textured design. 4-1/2" x 6-3/16".

Price: $7.95
Transform your cardstock with a raised, textured design. 4-1/2" x 6-3/16".

Don't you just love these.  You will be seeing a lot of cards made with these in the future.

JOIN MY TEAM
I really need to get a few folks on my team and June is a great month to do that with the $50 special - for $50 you will get $55 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise that you choose or you can still do the $99 with $125 worth of Stampin' Up! Merchandise you choose.  But if you join my team by June 29th I will also send you the clear Stamp Set Creatively Yours a $14.95 value, plus a few other goodies.  I really would like to participate in a new program for Stampin' Up! Leader to Leader but I need at least one more on my team to do that. Here is a little something about Leader to Leader - During each Leader-to-Leader cycle, participating demonstrators will choose a product or program to develop, from the ground up, alongside the Stampin' Up! staff. Demonstrators will not only play an integral role during the development, but will also help determine when and how the product or program is launched to other demonstrators and to customers. To sweeten the deal, participating demonstrators will also be the first to try product or test a program.
I really would love to be on this team and would love to have you on my team.  Whether you want to earn some money, or just pay for your habit or just get the discount I will help you out. To be on my team click here to check it out.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment