Sunday, August 31, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - August 31. 2014 - Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Review of the New Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit.

As some of you know I am hooked on boxes and also on the Big Shot so when I saw the new Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit I had to get it.  I LOVE IT.

At first I just made plain boxes.


Then I saw a few other boxes people were making and I had to try something different.

So using the Tee-Hee-Hee set I made this box.


Then this weekend I went crazy and tried a few others.

How about this pumpkin isn't it great.
 Then this Santa I think I will give this at our Christmas Party.
 How about the Scarecrow?

I have about 10 others I want to do.  My youngest daughter loves elephants and I want to do one for her.

I just love these.  I have taken small ziplock treat bags and put M&M in them and some Hershey Kisses but they bounce around a bit.  Think I will go to the store and see what else will fit nicely in them. 

Here is all the information the Curvy Keepsake box Thinlit.
Price: $32.95
Make the package as unique as the gift inside of it with a curvy keepsake box, courtesy of this delightful die set. Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. Finished box size: 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 2-1/2".

I also have a special if you order your Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit from me I will send you two separate Kits to make your own special boxes all you will have to do is cut out the boxes with your Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit and assemble your box.  I will give you a choice of which ones you can have.  So order now click here.

Happy Stamping
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment