Friday, August 29, 2014

Stampin' Addicts Fall Holiday Blog Hop



Welcome to the great Stampin' Addict Fall Blog Hop.  As many of you know I love Halloween so for this Blog Hop I choose a Halloween Set.  This set is from the Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! you can order from it August 28 - January 5, 2014.  I really love this catalog and I think you will to.

You can start this hop any where but you probably got here from Holly the Rubber Redneck, didn't she do a great job! I love what she did with Halloween Street.

You can also find out more information and the entire list of participants on the Stampin' Addicts site just click here.


Well let's look at what I did with Tee-Hee-Hee.  I really love this stamp set.

My First project was also using Curvy Keepsake Box.  I really like this box and it is filled with a few Kisses.
I used one piece of Basic Black and one Piece of Pumpkin Pie.  So cute?

The next one I did I tried a new Technique called the quarter Fold card.  I love the saying "whether your a good witch or a bad witch it's all about the shoes"  I think this will be a great Halloween Card and I will be doing this one for my September Technique Class.


This next one is a fun one I did it can be used as an invitation I really like it so clean and simple.


My Last one is one I will be using for Halloween.  Instead of candy we give out bookmarks for Halloween and I will be using Tee-Hee-Hee for this year.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects.  Next stop on the Hop is Yapha and Making Spirits Bright.




Happy Hopping.
Mary


12 comments:

  1. Great projects, Mary! I love that quarter fold card -- I really need to try one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas. Great job showing off the stamp set. Love those greetings. They make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun Halloween project Mary, those curvy keepsakes boxes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all cute ideas! Love the invitation... time for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quarter fold card is fabulous, and the curvy keepsake box is perfect with the cauldron! Wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. I love the quarter fold card, too! Need to try one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun projects, Mary. That first one has got to be my fav. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the party invite, and the bookmark is so clever! They are all great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute ideas for this set! Love the quaterfold card.

    ReplyDelete