Monday, September 8, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - September 7, 2014 - Frightful Wreath


Today's Grandma's Rocking Chair will be about the Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit.

I just have to say I just love this kit.  I have put two together so far.  I had a class on it and everyone loved it.  You can put it together according to instructions or vary it a little or a lot. Above is according to instructions below I varied it.
It is a little hard to see with my Black Apron but the Spider is hanging in the middle instead of the Rosette. 

The only negative comment I got was that it was harder to put the spider together than they thought. They thought it should have been put together before.  Then I said it would have only taken them 10 minutes to put it together. 


Here are some of my friends with their wreaths.  They really had a good time.

Here is the information for the Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit.

Price: $26.95
Tis the season for festive fright! Add a little haunt to your house with this spooktacular wreath, 17" in diameter. This kit includes everything you need except for stamps, ink, and adhesive.

The stamp Set that goes with it is the Frightful Wreath
Price: $14.95
Set the tone for your fright night festivities with these Halloween sentiments, with an eerie splatter for good measure. Photopolymer. Set quantity: 4.

Get yours now and have a fun time putting it together.

September Stamping in the Mail Class
Make sure you don't miss out on this month's Stamping in the Mail Class  Have to order by September 10th.
You will get the Stamp Set Holiday Home, Three Fully handmade cards, Instructions for those cards and supplies to make those cards again.  All for $33 for the Photopolymer set and $17 if you would just like the instructions and supplies.  This set also comes as a bundle so if you would like the bundle with the photopolymer set add on $18.56 for a total of $51.56.  I will Invoice you on Pay Pal. Click here to order, comment to this blog post or e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com. Orders must be in by  10 PM Mountain Time

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment