Sunday, October 19, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - October 19, 2014 - Craft Fairs

Grandma's Rocking Chair question - Why do you do craft fairs?

I love Stampin' Up! and I love paper crafting.  Most of all I love teaching others to love paper crafting. I need people to teach so i do craft Fairs.  I also need to get rid of all the stuff I make and it is a good way to do it by doing craft fairs.

This year I started my Craft Fair Season this past Saturday and will have a craft fair every Saturday and a Friday or to until November 15.  Then take a rest and start again in December.

I do two different types of craft shows depending upon the show and the outcome I would like.

I really would prefer to do a craft shows - these are what I call when folks sell what they have made.  I like to do that to sell my cards, and other projects.  I also usually have a raffle for those folks who sign up for my newsletter.  Here are a few of the things I am Selling this year.




I also usually do a small make and take.  Saturday I did a bookmark for Halloween.

I do  a few what we call here Vendor Shows.  These are shows that are for Direct Home Sale Companies like, Stampin' Up!, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, etc.  These I do a little bit different.  Mainly I am there to sell my classes and Stampin' Up! products.  This year I have about 3 of these.  I do sometimes have a few kits available but this year I will not have them to sell, I found last year I did not sell any of them.  So I will be making 2 make and takes one using the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit and one using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit. I will also have some products from the Holiday Catalog out and items I am doing at my classes.  My goal is to get a few folks signed up for my classes and maybe a party or two.

Mainly I do craft fairs because I love to share paper crafting with people and it is a great way to do that.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment