Sunday, November 16, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - November 16, 2014 - Do you give cards for gifts

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Question do you make cards to give as gifts?

Yes I do.  I love giving cards as gifts, especially Thank You cards, most people can use Thank You cards in fact i it is a special occasion they can use them to thank those that gave them other gifts for that special occasion.

In fact this weekend I gave a set of cards for a very special occasion. The priest in our parish had his 25th Anniversary in the Priesthood.  So I made him 25 cards.
I made 5 of each of these cards.



tams# 1790
Product List




Product List
126700s
Trust God Wood-Mount Stamp Set
[126700]
$19.95


tams# 1792
Product List






Product List
126700s
Trust God Wood-Mount Stamp Set
[126700]
$19.95



Product List


Hope you have enjoyed these cards and you will make a special person a gift of cards.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment