Monday, November 3, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - November 2, 2014 - Card Kits - Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Review of Card Kits and the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit.

As most of you know I send out a lot of Christmas Cards out and I try to make them all year but still usually have to make about 100 cards around this time of year.  This year I decided I needed a little help and I love to watercolor so I decided to get the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit.
I really love this kit, it is a little more advanced than the kits like Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit.  I love the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit as it is an easy and fast way to make some great cards, I use it all the time when I am in a pinch for a quick card.  But I really love the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card.  You can see a video I made on There's A Card Thursday using the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card - Click Here to see the post and video.

Here is one of the 4 cards you can make with the kit.  I really love water coloring and this really is a super card with some water coloring.
You can make 20 cards with this kit.  4 different designs. 

Here is the description of the kit.
Price: $24.95
You know you want to impress the neighbors with your Christmas card this year. With this kit and a few stamps, you'll be ready to go. Kit makes 20 cards and includes card bases, envelopes, die-cut letters and shapes, linen thread and accents.

This is really a great kit and I would suggest that you buy it and get some great looking Christmas Cards.

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment