Thursday, November 27, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - November 27, 2014 - Blendabilities Marbling Card

I hope you are all having a great Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful for a lot of things - my family, my faith and my friends. I just would like to take a few seconds to be thankful for everything I have and had.

Today on There's A Card Thursday I promised to use the Blendability Marbling Technique so I have done that.  I had to make a sympathy card one of my Uncles died and I need to send them a card.  When I was growing up we would spend summers with them.  My cousins and I would play on their farm and work in the fields, I loved my time spent with them.  I will be sad not being able to visit him and wish I could go back for the services but they are Sunday and the flights this week are really expensive.  So I will think happy thoughts of my time with him.

For Uncle Sonny






Product List
103683s
[103683]
$4.95

I hope you enjoyed this card and video.

Just a few more days for the On-Line Extravaganza Check it out.
Make the most of our Online Extravaganza by enjoying flash deals on select items and bundles at a 20%-50% discount! But quantities are limited, and this great opportunity only lasts from November 24 through December 2, so get yours before they're gone.

As an added bonus, we'll be bookending the beginning and end of the promotion with door busters on special products-some that have never before been paired together-that are only available for 24 hours and while supplies last! These specific deals are extremely limited, so act fast!

Additional Details:

Discounted items/bundles available on all order types.
There is no minimum purchase in order to purchase the discounted product.
You must use the bundle item codes provided.  Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately.
Additional products from current catalogs  may be purchased on the same order.
Discounts range from 20%-50%.
Door busters only last for 24 hours and while supplies last.
The second begins at 12:00 AM (MT) on December 2, running through11:59 PM (MT) that same day.

Click Here to shop with all the Black Friday hassles


Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment